September 18, 2011

First Days

Sami is a preschooler!  She is so excited to be a Tiny Tiger in Mrs. McQueen's class.  The first day, I gave her a push on the swings as she said, "Bye Mom."  I definitely shed a tear or two in the car, but was glad she had such an easy transition.  Unfortunately, the rest of the week didn't go as smoothy.  There were more than a few times when I had to pry her arms from my neck for the quick pass-off to Mrs. McQueen.  Thankfully, she started loving preschool again the next week.    
Ready to go!

Kicking up her heels!
Lauren started first grade about a week later.  She has Mrs. Smith this year who has already become a huge hit in our house.  Mrs. Smith sings and plays the guitar! 
Lauren is riding the bus for the first time this year.  Other than Mrs. Smith, I think that's been her favorite part!

1 comment:

Sassy Sydney said...

Happy Back to School!! Hope their first days were great! :)