Lauren has been asking to get her ears pierced, but definitely felt conflicted about the pain involved. "I want to do it, but I don't want it to hurt!" These words are familiar to me. I said the very same thing when getting my ears pierced as a kid. Lucky for us, Lauren was much braver than I was. I carried on for 30 minutes, determined to get my ears pierced without actually letting anyone touch my ears, but Lauren hopped right into the chair to do it. She didn't cry a bit!
Just a few hours later, she lost her very first tooth. As you can see, it happens to be the same one her little sister accidentally lost last year. They were thrilled to take this side by side picture to show off their missing teeth!
August 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment