Bran and I just returned from a great little getaway to Snowshoe Mountain in West Virginia. It was my second ski trip, and I have the bruises to prove it. Lucky for me, I have a patient partner and good teacher.
Fun! It's so nice to getaway. :) Your pics gave me flashbacks of Andy and I's last ski trip... I may or may not have stopped in the middle of the slope to cry and insist that I would walk down the rest of the way! Ha!! ;)
2 comments:
I want to go.
P.S. I have no idea how to ski.
Fun! It's so nice to getaway. :) Your pics gave me flashbacks of Andy and I's last ski trip... I may or may not have stopped in the middle of the slope to cry and insist that I would walk down the rest of the way! Ha!! ;)
Post a Comment